Statement of Fitness for Work


If you are off work for LESS THAN 7 DAYS, please obtain an “Employee’s statement of sickness (SC2 form) from your employer or fill in the online form on the HM Revenue & Customs website. 

If you are not physically seen at the time by a Doctor, by law, medical certificates can only be issued for four weeks.

If your request is urgent please can we ask that you put it in writing and bring it into the surgery and speak with a receptionist, so we can process it as soon as we can.

Statement of Fitness for Work