Services We Provide…


Telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 8.00am – 9.30am and 1.30pm – 3pm.

All appointments booked online or over the phone.

Requests for Home Visits

Our practice policy is only to visit those who are permanently housebound or have an acute illness which makes them totally confined to bed.

Please call as early as possible from 8.00am up to 10.00am to request a home visit.

Out of Hours

When the surgery is closed, a full emergency service is always available for serious and acute medical problems. The Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for commissioning this service.

The Out of Hours service 111 is also available for medical advice on 111.

Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)

By appointment with Doctor or Practice Nurse.

Family Planning

By appointment with Doctor or Practice Nurse.

Repeat Prescriptions

Repeat prescriptions must be requested in writing, usually by returning the computerised order form to the Surgery.

Telephone requests for routine repeat prescriptions are not accepted.

Please allow three working days for processing and try to collect prescriptions after midday or enclose a stamped addressed envelope for their return.

Requests received on a Friday would be ready on the Wednesday after 2pm.

Private Services

Some services fall outside the NHS, for which a charge is made. These are BUPA/PPP forms, private certificates, passport applications and various special services. A current list of charges is on display in the waiting area.

Private Medical Examinations

Requests for appointments should be made through reception.

Please allow 2-3 weeks for this type of appointment to be arranged.

Please provide a contact telephone number.

Fees are chargeable for this service and you will be advised of the amount due when the Practice Manager calls with the appointment details.

Sickness Certificates

Doctors do not have to issue sickness certificates for the first week. Please ask your employer for form SC2 for the first 5 days of sickness.

If you require a sick note from your Doctor for insurance purposes or employer etc. please ask for a private certificate for which a minimum fee is payable

If you continue to be unwell after 5 days and have been seen by your Doctor you would be able to have a free N.H.S. Statement of Fitness for Work Certificate